Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all! (worlds longest blog!)

Greetings my friends, Merry Christmas to you all! I hope everyone had a very joyous day celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Now that December 25th is almost over, lets not forget that Jesus is with us everyday and the fact that he was born to die for our sins should be remembered everyday.
Theres so much to write about, so bare with me and hopefully I dont lose motivation in the middle. Last week I was in Winona for work and not much exciting happened. Casey and I had some fun times and it was great having her there. She spent most of her free time making cookies and she loved every minute of it..right Bish?! hehe wink wink."Shoot me now!"


I decided she needed some help, and I was bored.


I arrived home Thursday night and was thankful that the roads werent icy. Friday I spent the day helping around the house, and later Eric and I left for South Dakota. We spent the night at his grandparents, along with the rest of his family. The next morning we all went ice skating, I only fell once! Haha thats what i get for not skating in like 8 years. Afterwards Eric and I opened some presents, which I wasnt expecting! We all then drove to about an hour to Eric's great-aunt and uncles house where we spent the day with his relatives. It 'twas fun! Eric even transformed into Santa and gave out presents to the little kids. That night we spent some time with his Mom and then later opened more presents at his dads then sleepytime.


On the road again!





Erics sister, me and his Dad's girlfriends daughter. I think they were holding me up.




Fancy tricks. Show off!



We drove back home Sunday morning and were back to spend time with my Mom's side for a few hours then off to church a little while after that. After church we ate food, opened a couple presents, had a ping pong tournament and played Fact or Crap, fun times!

Eric opening the presents from me.


The guys during our ping pong tournament, I lost. Phooey.



Our first Christmas together, I couldnt have asked for a better present. hehe :)




Monopoly from my parents!! Yay!! (we might be playing that after Pirates 2 soon)


Christmas day! Lots of present opening, i got lots of great stuff!! Woot! After a bunch of cleaning and preparing the family arrived. There was about 35 people here, including Eric. It was a full house but it was a blast. Good to see most of the cousins again! After the clean up we are now relaxing and watching Nathan's new movie. Sigh... A great weekend! Praise God for his goodness!!


Only part of the group..the people with birthdays and anniversaries in oct, nov and dec.

Eric got pom poms in our presents game, it was fun! He was trying really hard to get rid of those.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad you had a great...and busy Christmas. Fun fun
I enjoyed all the pictures, and the blog REALLY wasnt too long. It was a good one ?
Merry Christmas Heather

Anonymous said...

well Hut...everyone loved the almond bark, so thank you for helping me with those...but I am soo glad that I no longer have to make them...at least for another year! Hope you did have fun all week and have a great week to come!

Brianna said...

Good blog Hut, I liked the pics. Poor Bish and all the cookies. Chris got Monopoly too! Whoot. We got like 5 new games, so we need to have a game night with you guys! Love ya.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I'm down with that yo!!

Heather said...

Well then lets do it! We all have like opposite schedules...so maybe 2AM would be a good time haha.