Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Its someones birthday!!!

HaPpY 23rd BiRtHdAy BrIaNnA!!




Thanks for always being "Special" with me! Our time together is never boring, thanks for being a great friend for the last 9ish years! This has got to be one of the few birthdays I havent gotten to give you a birthday hug, but have no fear I'm saving it for when I see you this weekend!

Have a GREAT day my friend!

I love you!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Awwww Nice blog Heather,I love that you two are friends and have stayed friends through the years.

Brianna said...

Aww, thanks HUT. You are my fav. to be special with. I appreciate you including the CALLERPILLAR HOUSE!!! Wow, so special. I love the pics. I shall have to wait for my hug! I think my most memorable b-day involving you was my 18th, when you and Meg schemed against me and had Mrs. Picker tell me to stay after class so you and Meg could get a head start to be at my house before me with balloons and "real" presents, insted of the sick hair clips and bubbles you had given me earlier, jeesh. That was awesome! Thanks for always being there! Love ya!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! I totally forgot about that! That was so much fun! I'm glad you didnt hate us too much for the sick presents haha!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Sweet blog HutMaster, you da bomb for thinking of my lil' wife :)See ya lata sucka!

Jackie said...

The top picture of you two is soooo pretty. You are two very pretty girls. :)

Heather said...

Thanks Jackie!! All the other pictures are hiding our beauty by our weirdness. haha. Hope you're feeling better!