Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blizzard Part 2

Ok so I know there are lot of snow lovers out there. I love the snow cause its pretty and super fun to play in, I have bruises to show the fun I had with Eric and the snow on Sunday. But when the snow causes me to be stranded in my house or the apartment bored to death, and like now, with no human contact for the 3 hours before I go to bed, its not fun. Casey and I were pathetic earlier, I was sitting in a box that we use for decoration in our living room staring out the window while casey was practicing swimming and surfing on the living room table. Yeah we're cool. I was suppose to go home tomorrow afternoon to start spring break, but at this point Im stuck in winona with nothing to do but wish I wasnt here until Friday. I love you Casey, but Id rather be home. I'm doing better and listening to worship music and praying cause I know God is with me always!!! Be safe everyone!



Me being pathetic

The person I want to be with right now.

Me going crazy!

6 comments:

Brianna said...

Jeesh, sounds like nothing has changed. If I were there I'd be spinng you in the box Heather and I would force you two to play a game with me. Then I would slide down the table off the couch. How boring to be stuck! Do you at least have icecream? Are the roads really bad there? I'm at work, so I have no clue what the weather is doing. Best of luck to you Winonans, I really miss you guys and East Lake days.

Brianna said...

PS: I love the pathetic and crazy picture.

Heather said...

Yeah I have ice cream, thankfully. Pretty much the only food I have left haha. And Casey and I were talking about our crazy times, remember the girls coming to see if we were ok when you were doing gymnastics in our living room or when Kels violently hit the ceiling with the broom?! haha fun times, I miss it! Its not too bad here right now since Winona is the only school not closed today sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Hut I understand that you would rather be home...but thanks for hanging with me as long as you did!!!! Have an awesome Spring Break!!!

Anonymous said...

have a good spring break Heather! See ya someday!

Brianna said...

update.