Well I've decided to allow each of you to follow me on a typical day with me. Rather then informing you of every detail from the whole week, one day should be enough to entertain you for now. So here it goes:
Thursday:
I woke up to my phone alarm (which is the tune of 10 little indians) at approximately 8:15am. I usually set it back a few minutes but I needed to get going right away, so no snoozing occured. I said a quick prayer, rolled out of bed and did a few things in the bathroom then dragged myself to the kitchen to make some oatmeal. It was too watery for some reason, so it was more like soup. I drank my Strawberry, Banana orange juice along with a lion shaped vitamin. Did a few quick things on my computer then finished packing all my stuff for the day and the weekend. Brushed my teeth, did my hair and threw on some clothes. I had a few minutes to spare so i fiddled around on my computer a little more. At about 9:00 i left, drove around campus a few times in search of a parking spot. Found one near the train station and my ears nearly froze on my walk to Watkins Hall. Art class was pretty pointless as usual. Watched a video, looked at the most recent art gallery and wrote about it, and took 15 minute break which ended up being 25 minutes because the teacher was MIA. We drew another pointless picture. Seriously...its almost mid term and all we've done is draw in pencil. I am not going to have my elementary kids draw in pencil all the time, they like color, glue and glitter. Sheesh. Oh random fact this teacher has worn the same blue and white striped buttom up shirt and black pants every day but one day when he wore a black shirt instead. We're hoping its his "art" clothes.
We ended up getting out at 12, 20 minutes early so 4 of us went over to the Smaug for some food. I only had $1.75 so I bought french fries for 99 cents. Tiffany also got french fries, what a great lunch. Better than the peanut butter crackers I was planning on having. 3 of us had the same class at 12:30 so we went to that and listened to a lady from career services talk about seraching for jobs, interviews and resumes. After class I booked it to my car 2 blocks away and left from there to Roch for my next class. Everyone else took a bus but since I go home every weekend anyways I drove seperate. Some of us went to Willow Creek middle school and the rest of us went to Freidell Middle school where we did some team building actvities. Middle schoolers are definitely different than the 4th graders and younger that Im used to. Yikes it shall be interesting working with them the rest of the semester. At about 4:00 I drove over to Erics and hung out there for ahwhile then we, plus his roomie, went to Pizza Hut and then to the mall for Coldstone. You can imagine whos idea that was hehe. Well actually I wanted culvers but it was too far away. We then did random stuff like play ink ball and have a couple laughing attacks and watch a couple episodes of Scrubs. I arrived at my home at about 12:30 and slumbered in my bed.
There ya have it... today I am at home and will eventually shower and get dressed. Probably go eat a packed lunch with Eric at work. I should probably do homework. I dont want massive amounts of snow and ice, a few inches is fine. But when I have to worry about sliding backwards on the hills up to my house and cant stop at stoplights...not good. Spring Break in 6 days..woot. Nothing like a spring break in tropical south dakota! :) BYE!!! GOD BLESS!
6 comments:
I had no idea you were going to SD for Spring Break...but you will have to have a blast for me...since all I will be doing is apartment searching! yuck! But fun at the same time I guess. Well see you Monday!!!! Have a great weekend!
have a good spring break! I like South Dakota!
Just to clarify..Eric and I will only be in SD for a couple days. I'll probably be working half of my days off.
I like Oatmeal for breakfast too :)
Culver's custard is about a million times better than Coldstone. In fact, Coldstone's crap makes custard seem half way good for you! Seriously, Coldstone's ice cream is like taking a pound of sugar and eating it straight yo! hahaha
Thanks for the a day in the life of Heather. My fav part was the teacher and his "art clothes" yikes.
Post a Comment