Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LOVE!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all my friends and family, I love you all!


and of course...Happy ONE YEAR Anniversary to my Eric! I love you honey! Its been a fantastic year and can't wait for the next year. Thanks for spoiling me on our pre-Valentines/Anniversary date last night. It was perfect.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy one year to the two of you.

Anonymous said...

Yay for being happy!!!

Brianna said...

happy anni.

your hand is very graceful in that picutre Heather, heehee.

Anonymous said...

YAY! thanks everyone! one year!
I love you honey!

Heather said...

Haha thanks Brianna, I never noticed my graceful hand.

Anonymous said...

hahaha- I forgot to comment on this blog. But I think I said it in the most recent one. Happy anniversary! one year is a milestone! it means that you now recieve Tin as presents! (hahaha- I think acutually paper is what you get on your one-year anniversary) remind me to buy you a pack of computer paper for a present! lol