Well last night was awesome; as was expected. The kids did great on their skits and everything else went smoothly. The computer with all the videos and song lyrics on it froze 5 minutes before we were suppose to start but miraculously it started working just in time. But more importantly the Spirit was moving; its always great to be refreshed and filled with peace with all the chaos in my life. There is only One who has the power to completely restore me. The ice cream afterwards delicious. Eric and I went to TGIFridays with his good friend from high school and his friend. Just a glimpse into whats happening this week: Promise Drama at Bethel with my mom tonight, Newsboys/Kutless concert with my family tomorrow afternoon/night, South Dakota getaway with my boy on Friday for the weekend; cant wait. Also, pray for a job I just applied for; it sounds like a great opportunity and its pretty much perfect. The whole reason I came on here was to share a song we sang last night, some of you may have heard it before. One of the guitar players ripped out his banjo for this song so picture that along with the rest of the band and singers, the crowd all standing, singing and clapping along and of course all the fun lights going...you're all missing out I tell ya.This World Is Not My Home
This world is not my home I'm just passing through my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in this world anymore
O Lord you know I have no friend like you if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do? the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in this world anymore
They're all expecting me and that's one thing I know my savior pardoned me and now I onward go I know He'll take me through though I am weak and poor and I can't feel at home in this world anymore
O Lord you know I have no friend like you if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do?the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in this world anymore
Just up in Glory Land we'll live eternally the Saints on every hand are shouting victory their song of sweetest praise drifts back from Heaven's shore and I can't feel at home in this world anymore
O Lord you know I have no friend like you if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do? the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in this world anymore
3 comments:
I know I've heard that song before, and I really like it! Sounds like you are pretty busy this next week. I did go to the Promise at Bethel last weekend! It was ok... Good message, but the sound was not all that good, so that's too bad. But It was neat how they had the foyer set up like the "streets of Jerusalem" hehehee... HAVE FUN!
Good luck on the Job Heather. Eep
The Promise was really good, the sound was good the whole time. They said that when everybody has their cell phones on it interfers with the sound system so they made us shut off our phones so I think that helped. The concert last night was pretty sweet too, sadly I didnt bring my camera so if you want to see really bad pictures I have some on my phone.
Post a Comment