Well Spring break is over, and not much exciting happened. I had a great week of sleeping in and doing pretty much nothing. I worked a couple days but the money i earned probably just payed for gas anyways. I loved seeing Eric everyday and my family when they were home. Only 2 months left of classes until I'm done...lets pray that I dont completely lose motivation. I am already having problems getting myself to do the pointless assignments given to me. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
5 comments:
Now that's an update Heather, thanks for sharing the funny pics.
I pray for all you college kids once a week so now I know what to pray for this week, consider it done.
ps, yes Casey and Kelsey, you are prayed for also :)
Have a good week Heather.
Good update heather! Sounds like it was at least pretty relaxing! Praying you have a good two months left of school!
ick, those last months are nasty, you'll get through it! I know you will! It goes fast! I love the outfits, perty.
Thanks Jackie!!!! Oh and HUT...I do NOT beleive in matching outfits...ick...but I guess I will let you by with it this one time!!! hahaa...never again though...NO!!!!!
No loosing motivation...just think of the funness of creating that pointless music assignment...argh...haha
Sorry Bish, matching is fun. Thanks for the prayers Jackie and for the fun assignment last night Casey, I see that you have calmed down a little bit haha.
Post a Comment