As a short break to keep me from exploding with things to do I decided to write a short blog and take a random picture of myself. Notice the beautiful temporary engagement ring, it will have to do for another 8 days. Sigh. I like hearing peoples reaction when they see my ring for the first time. "Are you engaged?!!" "Wow thats awesome, its so pretty!" "How did he ask you?" .... "awwww thats so sweet!!" haha I love it! I have such a wonderful fiance' so I love telling the story even if its feels like I've told it a hundred times. I'm assuming all my blog reading friends have heard the story if not you'll hear it soon im sure. I should have sent everyone my Knot wedding page that has all the details.
Eric and I have set a deadline for ourselves to choose a wedding date. Of course things at school are crazy and I would much rather be spending my time thinking about wedding plans and all that fun stuff but I must hold off until the semester is over then the fun can begin! We will inform the world May 1st of the date we decide on. So pray that we can think clearly to come to a logical date! I have also been spending some time searching for places to live online and hopefully Eric can call a couple places tomorrow so we can go visit them. There are a couple awesome places that we would love to live but you cant always get what we want, so we'll just hope for the best!
School is winding down....5 class/final days left! I move out of East Lake next Thursday so if anyone would like to volunteer to come pack and clean everything for me, let me know!! :) My May class starts the 14th so I get a week off! Wahoo! SACC has been wonderful and has allowed me to start working for them after school on Fridays and will soon be working 2 more days as well. Ok I suppose i've put off the homework long enough. Oh and the Lonely Goatherd is my theme song for the week, its from the Sound of Music when they are doing the puppet show thing. hehe love that song!! God bless and peace!!
4 comments:
yay for the update! Can't wait to find out when the wedding is! Good luck!
Nice update Heather, You and Eric will find the perfect date for your wedding. Enjoy your yarn ring while you can cuz then you're gonna have to wear the real thing hee hee
yarn, neat
yur welc.
Post a Comment