It is my last day of Spring Semester 2007. I have one more class to attend at 5:30, then I am FINISHED! I start my last class EVER on May 14th. Woot. Today was a special day because we had a visitor come to Apt. 201. Yes thats right Mrs. Lewis made her appearance at our wonderful temporary home. Its always wonderful to be reunited with this friend and roomie, it would have been even wonderfuller if roomie #4 was here too! I hope to see you soon Kels! Oh and congrats on graduating a day early! I am so proud of you for sticking it out and you will be a great nurse!
Casey, Brianna and I had a great time just chatting about randomness as usual and then of course taking a much needed Culvers trip, where have been several times together over the years. Twas great fun!! Thanks for coming to see us Brianna, I hope you made it home safely and enjoy the rest of your week off of work! The rest of this evening will be spent packing and cleaning, yuck. But its gotta be done. Bring it on! Moving out tomorrow afternoon! I will never live in Apt. D ever again. Tear. OK I'm over it. haha
Yep thats me with my Mountain Dew. Sitting all alone on my side of the table.
Bish and Brianna, what beautiful smiles. Notice Brianna's cool shirt and Casey's new and well deserved sweatshirt.
Casey was testing out the "stud finder" that was found in Brianna's purse. Curious...very curious.... Casey will be using this to find the perfect "stud" haha. Good luck!
3 comments:
So that's where Our stuf finder went...hummmmm
glad you guys had fun! I should have stopped in today! I was in Winona. I will also be there tomorrow for Graduation practice at Somsen at 11:15am. If you are around...??? lol.
lOl, yeh, Dad gave me the stud findr to use to hand up a picture and it still sits in my purse, ehehe. I had so much fun coming to see you two! I'm glad we could all three find time. And now I'm going back tomorrow again to see Kels gradumatate! I hope saying bye bye to Apt D goes well for you this afternoon Hut. Congrats on being done there! well sorta :)
Post a Comment