Saturday, June 16, 2007
Just so everyone doesnt think I died.... My lap top is dead, the battery wont recharge for some stupid reason so I have very limited access to computers. Hence the reason I have not put up all the fun pictures from my brothers graduation and from my birthday. Lots to share but I have to go help with setting up for my grandparents 50th anniversary party. Brief summary of my life these days: helping with middle school summer school at Golden Hill Education Center from 8:30 -12 then working at Boys and Girls club 1:00 to 5:00 afterwards. I got volunteered to drive around a mormon guy from Washington who is here for the 8 weeks we will be at this job. God had something to do with that because we've been talking about interesting things, no I will NOT be converting to mormonism; I found the truth. Two days after I met him I invited him to church and he came last night to our youth night! Finally someone I invited came, so pray that I can continue to reach out to him and that he opens his heart to the word of God. Also pray for my safety because the places I work there are fights that break out pretty much daily and the middle schoolers are all taller than me so yeah I would get squashed if I end up in the middle of one. Lots of interesting stories so feel free to call me. Hope everyones still alive and well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know too much about this new job of yours but good luck! Also- happy belated birthday- I have worked everyday this week, and we will get together next week to celebrate ok?
Scary, fights...yikes. Yes, lets get together soon to celebrate, then we can hear stories!
Post a Comment