
Sophie..my little friend all day.

Nathans party on my b-day. My eyes are closed; sweet.

Happy Birthday to me! (This was the day after, nice cake huh)

The whole family. Alex decided he didnt want his picture taken so all the other pictures we have all you see of him is his butt.

Father's Day!

Nathan's last band concert at CHS

Pretty flower picture from our backyard

The graduate and his sister

Two CHS alumni and the parents.

Cousin Alex, cutie.
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE!!!! Happy graduation to the graduate (NATHAN) and happy belated birthday to the birthday girl (HUT)- I think I have said that many times now! hahaha.
Wow Heather, way to go on the picture blog, I love it! Fun fun! I love how you and your brother are in your Dad's lap. I gotta say I still do that from time to time. Your cuzzins are sweeties. Love ya!
Oh how I love pictures and new updates. Thanks for excitement in my life this morning.
Post a Comment