Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to life

Just a short little update:


I am back in town from North Carolina, we left Friday night at about 11:30pm and arrived here at about 9:15pm Saturday. The trip up was very eventful so I'll have to fill everyone in on that at some other time. It was a great week, not really a "vacation" since we were always busy and didnt get much relaxing. Charolette, NC broke a 20 year heat record when we were there reaching to over 100 degrees everyday we were there. Adding the humidity to that makes it much worse, yuck. Thankfully we were inside most of the time. My digital camera has decided to stop working so I had to use a disposable camera which means its going to take much longer to get those pictures on here.


Summary of the events:
18,000 + people in attendance at the arena.
The place was full of people, picture the Excel Center full if you've ever been there.
Crazy awesome worship and great songs and musicians.
Hilarious comedian; seriously laughed the entire time he was on stage (jeremyfoster.org)
Great sermons and preachers.


Heres a glimpse:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN9QQsOXXTw
There are more videos on YouTube. I was somewhere in the craziness on the floor by the stage. I went deaf, lost my voice, was out of breath and sweating but man it was amazing!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey, glad you had fun, bummer about the crazy heat!

Anonymous said...

no kidding- 100+ weather? ugh... I would wanna die. Glad you had fun though- and 18,000+ people- cool. I can imagine the Xcel energy center full because it is for Women of FAith each year- and it's pretty amazing when you get that many people worshiping together. Awesome Awesome- welcome back my friend!