Saturday, September 22, 2007

Things.

Hi.

Life is good. Crazy busy but good. I'm at school every morning by 8am and leave somewhere between 4:00 and 4:30. I go home check my email, write lesson plans, shower, eat dinner, more lesson plans then either hang with my parents and/or Eric. School has been good, I love the kids even though there are quite few kids that get pretty obnoxious toward the end of the day. Especially this week because they had almost 2 whole days of testing, you can imagine what that will do to 2nd and 3rd graders. Watch out. I found out that I will be teaching a five day unit on Northeaster United States when I move to 4th and 5th grade. Hopefully I don't bore them to death haha. They are using the same book I used in those grades, sad. Apparently they will be getting new ones soon.

Random story. So I use the copy machine several times a day and the other day (it had been a long day I might add) I went into make a bunch of copies for my science lesson the next day so I'm waiting for it to finish then it pretty much hands the copies to me and I almost said thank you to the copy machine. I laughed out loud, thankfully no one else was in there with me. Gotta have some of those moments to keep you smiling. I hope everyone is doing well, havent heard from many people lately so I'll just assume you're all still alive. Miss you all and hope to at least talk to you soon! Oh and don't forget to vote this week for the school referendum! We need a new elementary school!! :)

Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

hahaha, you almost said thanks to the machine, eheheh, I wish I wudda been there to witness that. I can't believe they have the same books you did, crazy!