Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update

  • I got the Huntington Learning Center job!! Wahoo! Orientation starts on Sunday afternoon, I won't be getting very many hours to start with but at least I'm starting somewhere!
  • Eric and I are having a lovely time figureing out insurance stuff, ok its not fun at all. Grr.
  • Today was the first day in awhile that we haven't gotten any RSVPs! Crazy!
  • I got a letter in the mail telling me I get to start paying my school loans in June, wahoo. I am so excited! Not.
  • My list of things to do never ends, help.
  • I get married in 22 days! WOW!
  • Time for work with the germ infested 1st graders who don't know how to keep their fingers out of their nose and mouth and haven't mastered the "cover your mouth when you cough" thing yet. Ugh.

Happy day to all, keep Eric and I in your prayers as we are getting closer to our big day and all the major things that go along with getting married. Peace.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

WOW, I got exhausted just reading you blog. Sounds like you are taking it all in stride. Congrats on the job. Now you'll have money to pay for those loans :)

Brianna said...

Yay you got the job!!!!! And don't worry, your list will end. I actually saved and scrap-booked my never-ending list, haahaa. Yay 22 days! oofdah.