Our first Easter as Mr. and Mrs. Gatz as well as our first meal. Enjoy the pictures!
Our first "real meal" in our apartment. My wonderful husband did it all!
Cheeseburger, Au Gratin potatoes, chocolate milk and an apple.
Working hard.
Mr. Gatz hadn't dyed Easter eggs since he was 10, I made him do it with my family. We all had a great time.
I tried something new and it turned out pretty cool! 23 years of Easter egging practice!
Da eggs.
Mom and Dad.
Easter morning Sunday School musical. I pretty much had my eyes on the littlest girl in the front. I was amazed that she knew almost every word of every song! She was adorable. Oh and I like how the three guys in the back corner look like they absolutely don't want to be up there. Sheesh.
2 comments:
I kinda got hungry when I saw that meal....Yummy
Glad to hear the two of you are settling in.
Coloring eggs is fun, We didnt do it until like 11:00 Saturday night...the boys were gone until then and Brie was working, sad
sweet pics. I like it. see you tomorrow!?
Post a Comment