Saturday, April 05, 2008

Spring has sprung!


Oh what a BEAUTIFUL day! Eric and I are doing lovely and we hope everyone else is too! I can't wait to see Baby Chesney, and I miss seeing my girls. We need to make time! I'm trying to think of things that would be Blog worthy to write about. I have been working at SACC all week, really long exhausting days thats for sure. I was the Activity Lead for two of the four days which put me in charge of setting up, giving directions, helping a million kids and of course cleaning up afterwards. There were 8 groups of about 35 that came through my room each day. Joy, at least it kept me busy! Eric has been working full days at Hyvee so we don't really see other very much it seems like. He's been a great husband and making most of the meals, what a sweetie. Last night we had a salad, tilapia (fish), chocolate milk and an apple. We both took Monday off so that was great, especially since it was yucky day anyways. I worked at Huntington Learning Center today for a couple hours and I've got a load of laundry in the dryer. I must soon vaccum our apartment and continue on with Thank You cards.
Last Friday was my cousin's wedding so I will put a couple picture of that up.


They got married at the reception hall, it had a great view of a lake out the windows.

My mommy holding the newest "Tlougan" baby next to my cousin Amy, not her baby though. This is the mom of the flower girls in my wedding.

Keeping ourselves entertained while we waited to get our food.

The newlyweds, don't we just look super happy in this picture!!


1 comment:

Brianna said...

Yay you updated! Yes, we should have a fun girl day soon! Unfortunately I work a lot of days this coming week, however, I do have Mon (tomorrow off) and I think Kelsey does too, lemme know if that works??? I like the last pic of you and Eric, it's a good one! It's kinda funny to go to wedding's right after your own, it's like, didn't we just do this???