So I've been wanting to update for a long time....but I never can motivate myself to do it. I want to put pictures on here but that would require me to take them off my camera and then fix 'em all up...and all that stuff. I sound lazy, but actually I'm just tired. A full day of kids everyday wears ya out. Oh and my family is now in Hawaii which means I am also House Sitting and Dog Sitting for the next 10 days.
Oh and adding to that I am working 15 hours at Huntington two evenings and a Saturday this week, plus all the stuff I need to prepare for summer SACC since I am now a lead staff and will be there 4o hours a week. Yikes, at least I work at Gage which is short walk away.
Also, Eric started his new job on Monday (Sampson Dairy sales/delivery guy) and he gets up at 4:40am so we go to bed early and then we're both exhausted after work plus all the other things we have going on so it feels like I never see him anymore. (hes taking a nap right now and I just got home so we said about 5 words)
Not complaining because I praise God that we are able to work and pay for everything, just busy thats all! I wish there was a happy medium between super busy and bored to death. Haha. Hopefully I'll see little David sometime soon, sorry I am so busy Kels! And Casey I need to see you before you leave forever!! Miss you all.
3 comments:
Nice to hear an update from you Hut! I didn't know you were working at SACC 40 hours! Yes, we need to get together soon, I will have to do the weekends or an evening, like for din, cuz I'll be working 40+ hrs/wk in the day. Miss you!
PS I know you can do it too!
Hang in there Heather! Wow you're a busy one. Dont forget to stop...."and smell the roses"
Post a Comment