Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My life in pictures...

Random events!


Eric used to golf, so he knows what he is doing just a little rusty. Cause its been awhile.
Me, however, have only been mini-golfing. So Eric had to teach me. I learning I need to "keep my eye on the ball"
Woo look at that form haha.
We were playing catch after church someday this week and we saw a cool sunset with a construction crane (is that spelled right?) in the middle of the sun. By the time I ran to the car and got my camera, this is all that was left. Sad.
Being "special" in the car.
Our wonderful flowers. Ignore the sticker, I'll have to remove that it looks kinda tacky.
We got a new bird feeder for our deck and have made several new friends, they are fun to watch hop around our deck. Although we have started to attract black birds, I always scare them away. They are not welcome on our deck.
Eric plays softball for with the bus drivers, even though he doesn't work there anymore as of this Monday. This was their first game; they are all trying to recruit me to play because I played softball for a few years. But its been like 10 years and since then I've dislocated both shoulders.
Eric and I tested out our new tent, mattress and little lantern in my parents back yard. We slept out there two nights in a row because it was so fun. My puppy dog slept right out side the tent both nights and didn't bother us once; he loved it so much I pretty much had to drag him back in the house when were going to leave. Silly guy. (Just in case you can't tell we are in the tent in this picture.)

I have been super busy still, I worked a 12 hour day yestderday. 5th grade at Riverside all day, with a girl who apparently has "frequent seizures" in my class. Luckily she is in special classes most of the day, shes a sweet girl though so I feel sorry for her. I went from there to let out the dog and feed them, then to Huntington for 4 hours. Eric had to be at the prison until 8:45 so I didn't see him alllll day, he met me at my parents house where I ran around with the dog for a little bit and let the cat sit on my lap. Then we picked up Subway about 9:30 and ate that at home then were in bed by 10:30.
Today I am OFF!!! We are way behind in cleaning and picking up stuff, so I'll be doing that! Also I need to get ready for my little birthday boy to come home from work around 3:00.


2 comments:

Brianna said...

Fun blog Heather, way to put up pictures! I love sleeping in tents! Happy birthday to Eric!

Jackie said...

Great Blog Heather. Sounds like you and eric are staying busy and having fun too.