More random pictures for your viewing pleasure:
This would be our new 2 year old kitty, Pumpkin, I'm pretty sure he has ADHD because he can't stay in one spot very long. He was rescued from a home where there was 20 cats; after he was neutered and declawed he was put up for adoption and we are the lucky new "parents".
My family brought back Hawaiian pineapples and gave us one. I had never cut a pineapple before so here it is step by step. Step 1: Cutting board, big knife, Hawaiian pineapple.
Step 2: Cut off head and tail of the poor pineapple.
Step 3: Chop of the skin around the outside.
I forgot to take picture of step 4 but I cut it into 4 pieces and cut of the "core." (You can see that to the right. Step 5: Cut the remaining pieces into smaller chunks. Step 6: Eat and enjoy the tropical wonderfulness!
And this would be a random picture I took while subbing at Elton Hills on Wednesday, this would be the lesson plans I had for the day.
2 comments:
Good blog Hut, you're getting better at incorporating pictures! Your cat is pretty.
I almost bought a whole pineapple last night, then I decided to go for a honeydew instead. But then I saw your pineapple pics and now I'm wishing I had some to eat! I realize that my fruit commentary is not tremendously interesting. Anyway, cute cat!
Post a Comment