We just found out this morning that my poor puppy dog Jack only has 2-3 days to live. He had been acting weird and not eating right for about a week and was making kind of a coughing sound so my parents called the vet and told him he might have "kennel cough" because he had been around other dogs at the kennel when my parents were on their trip. They gave him medicine and it didn't seem to be helping and Jack wasn't eating his food. This coming from the dog who stands under your feet while making food waiting for any little crumb to fall. My parents took him to the vet this morning and found out that he has cancer all over his lungs and spleen and that he is anemic. My brother comes home from college tomorrow so hopefully he makes it until then and then we'll probably have to put him to sleep so he's not suffering anymore.
So many memories with Jack...gonna be very hard to not have him around anymore.

3 comments:
I'm so sad for you and your family Heather. Sorry to hear about Jack, hopefully those great memories will help you through the sad times.
it's always hard to loose a loved pet. Sorry about Jack.
Aww, Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about Jack! Poor lil' guy. I know how much you all loved him. I hope everything goes as well as it can for you all and Jack too :(
Post a Comment