In other news...my cousin got married on Valentine's day so Eric and I rode with my parents to Chaska to a very fancy hotel and convention center where they got married in front of a huge fireplace. It was a very romantic evening, a great day spent with my wonderful husband and family.
Since we were going to be gone on Valentine's day Eric and I celebrated our "1st date" anniversary at Olive Garden and watched "Fireproof", a very good movie about a God centered marriage. Highly recommended. We had a great weekend, busy, but great. Eric and I both stayed home sick on Friday with colds so we've been sickies for a few days but we're better now. We had our NitroGEN night at church last night and it was great as usual, I was the narrator in a skit again so that was fun. Apparently teachers are good narrators. My grandparents came back from Arizona for a few days for the wedding and my aunt came from North Carolina as well so we all went out to Perkins yesterday to celebrate my parents 25th anniversary while they were all here. Their anniversary is actually on Wednesday but they'll be gone by then.
Today my parents and I went over to my grandpa's house to pick up my "Hope Chest" that he and my dad and uncles have been working on for all the grand daughters. I will forever cherish it thats for sure, a lot of work and love went into making those. Its gonna be a good place to store all of our blankets, right now its sitting at the end of our bed.
I have wedding pictures, Olive Garden Pictures and a picture of the hope chest but can't find the cord for my camera to transfer pictures so you'll have to see those another day. Heres a picture of Jack taken a couple weeks ago.

3 comments:
Nice update Heather, but Sorry about Jack. Now he's in doggy heaven :)
Alot of people have said "Fireproof" is a great movie. I think Rick and I shall have to watch it.
Sorry Hut...thinking about you! Miss you dearly! Can't wait to get to catch up in person!!!! Loves!
Good blog Heather and nice new backgroud! I'm sorry to hear about Jack, but I am glad he was able to go peacefully at home :/
PS: I'm also excited that we can hang out at games. We can play with Audrey!
Post a Comment