The randomness of my life.
No Heather...that doesnt count!
nice Heather.
Theres too much to write about! And all my pictures are on Facebook anyways!
I wanna read stuff.
Update or else.
Or else what you ask? One little word. BEN.
Even though Ben is already in your house, he will come out and scare you at night!
MAUAHAHH. Remember when Ben was in the vent between our rooms, but more on your side then mine.
Remember VPSE bear? I miss VPSE. I miss throwing you into the ceiling. VPSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember remember callerpiller house? just wondering, I do!
PS: The animal rights activists called, they want their brochure back.
LOL! Thanks for the laugh Brianna. I remember all those things. And ummm...Ben was totally more on your side of the vent!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
No Heather...that doesnt count!
nice Heather.
Theres too much to write about! And all my pictures are on Facebook anyways!
I wanna read stuff.
Update or else.
Or else what you ask? One little word. BEN.
Even though Ben is already in your house, he will come out and scare you at night!
MAUAHAHH. Remember when Ben was in the vent between our rooms, but more on your side then mine.
Remember VPSE bear? I miss VPSE. I miss throwing you into the ceiling. VPSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember remember callerpiller house? just wondering, I do!
PS: The animal rights activists called, they want their brochure back.
LOL! Thanks for the laugh Brianna. I remember all those things. And ummm...Ben was totally more on your side of the vent!
Post a Comment