Monday, June 08, 2009

I am still alive!

So the internet we had been "borrowing" from our neighbors mysteriously disappeared about a month ago, probably because they moved out haha. So we have been surviving without cable and internet for that long, well we haven't had cable for about 6 months. I am now at Barnes and Nobles at the mall enjoying the free internet. The fire alarms have gone off twice and the food court was filled with smoke, but we all just stayed where we were haha. I need to watch some in-service videos for work and they finally loaded so I should probably do that since I have been here for an hour already. Summer SACC starts soon so I will be crazy busy with that. House searching is getting annoying because all the sellers we are dealing with our aren't being very cooperative. God has a house for us so we just go with the flow. I'm getting more and more anxious to have my own house though! I want to paint and do landscaping and all that fun stuff!

Short and sweet. Take care all.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Good little update :) I hope you find the house just for you soon! See you on Thursday?!

Brianna said...

oh, PS: I love that no one moved when the fire alarms went off and smoke filled the room, haha.