Monday, August 01, 2011
Just for the sake of an update...
I just felt the need to talk about how grateful I am for a drama-free life (for the most part). I have never been a "drama queen" my family is pretty mellow, my friends are "normal" and I am the type of person to avoid getting involved in other people's drama. For example at work; I'm amazed at how much drama goes on in the other staff's lives. I find myself disconnected from a lot of the other staff because all they have to talk about is their drama. Another reason I feel disconnected is because 90% of the people I work with are not married. Being married adds a whole new level of maturity and responsibility. So I am thankful for my drama-free life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL. You're so funny. Thanks for being one of my drama-free friends. I agree. I have zero drama as well and am always amazed at all the drama people manage to create for themselves. :)
And I thank you Brianna for being drama-free!
Post a Comment