So i'm pretty sure no one actually reads this anymore but I kinda like writing a whole bunch of nonsense. Kinda just wanted to vent on a few things, probably wont make any sense but no one reads this so it doesnt really matter does it?! I would like to start with my recent song lyric discovery, actually i recently re-discovered it because i had the lyrics saved on my comp for awhile. Heres just a small chunk of the song called 'Alone' by Sanctus Real:
"True love exists yes I know this My heart was waiting for you And when we met I felt my chest pound fast, racing for the chance to know you, to hold you To open up and show you The way it feels when you know...You are not alone." Enough said about that...
So what have you been up to lately Heather? Well... Monday i worked, more like sat and listened to people talk from 8:00-4:00. Great fun! Monday night i was phoned by "boy" (if you know me you know who boy is, that is his new name because his real name is over used and makes me cringe when i hear it haha) It was quite funny actually because i was just thinking about how i should call him to go for ice cream and when he called he asked if i wanted to go to Dairy Queen. Cool huh?! I saw my cousin there which was also funny because i had just seen him at work. Boy and i had some great convo while we were there, he even pulled out his bible. Still dont understand some of his beliefs, so i spent quite awhile searching through the bible and such. If you have any comments you wish to share with me about the Trinity or perhaps baptism that would be cool. I greatly enjoy the time he and i can just sit and talk about whatever, I think we have both taught each other a lot over the last couple years. Today (Tuesday) i had to work from 11:00-6:30 at SACC once again, it was set up and open house day so there were a lot of busy people running all over the school. Heather was given the staff bulliten board project which ended up taking me from 11:00-4:00. Wow is all i have to say about that. The potluck after all that made up for the obnoxious task though. (except the back and knees are still hurting from that) Well i'm exhausted and have to wake up in 8 hours for a super fun CPR recertification then i get to lifeguard 12:45-5:45 outside then from 6-9 inside! Hopefully Boy will want to do something so i can have a little fun tomorrow and since i can sleep in on Thursday! But yeah... Thats all folks!
2 comments:
There is nothing to update on, just like the lyrics. And i would also like to announce that i got 100% on my CPR test. haha One would hope after taking it 5 times.
yo dogg, I'm on IM talking with you right now, but I thought I'd leave a message anyway, Wazzzzuppppp :) Have a great day buddy, budddy. See ya lata
Post a Comment