Me after a super long day and 36 hours without a shower! Notice the pile of papers in the background...yep 90 pages! Gotta love wasting school paper on projects, its fun for me to pick up the huge stack of papers off the printer. In my head im thinking. "Muahahahaha"
My room is messy. heheThis week: Monday I presented my childrens book. Today had class, skipped a class, lunch, work till 4:30 class 5-8, group meeting till 9, print papers till 9:30. Tomorrow me teaching 45 minute science lesson about the solar system (with group) turn in 90 page assignment Thursday present social studies unit.....im getting tired of writing it all I quit. Have a happy rest of the week everyone!!
5 comments:
LOL, you made me giggle at the muahahhaha for picking up the massvie pile off the printer. I kinda like doing it too, mahaha. I am at work and bored, so thanks for updating! UGh, you're almost done. Then you can come home and play with me!
so...you were kissing at the printer...I thought that is what muahaha...stood for...hehehe Just think...we are almost done
You need a maid...I dont know how anyone can let their bedroom look like this...snicker snicker.
No no no...Casey. Muah! means kissing, by adding the hahahaha at the end of it, it makes an evil laugh. And Jackie..it looks like you found a great maid! Send her this way! haha
oh gotcha...glad you were able to clear that up for me!!! Thanks! By the way...I think God does exsist...even though, for the both of us he is pushing us to the limit...but it just showed tonight with the whole word document thing!!! Thank you HUT for letting me vent to you and you listening! I hope I am able to return the favor!!!
Post a Comment