Saturday, December 09, 2006

It smells like Christmas!


Hello again!

Its a beautiful day! I wouldnt mind winter so much if it was like this more often. A couple days of snow and then a bunch of days like this!! Woot! Just thought i would post some pictures in my attempt to distract myself from studying for finals. But would like to add that I love Christmas! I love the smell of cookies Mom is making in the kitchen, I helped a little. I love the Christmas songs playing on my computer, I love the decorations all over, I love finding presents for the people I love and I love that school is almost done for a month. Most of all I love Jesus!! He came to this earth as a cute little baby and showed us how to live, taught us many things and later went to the cross for our sins...there is no better gift than that! Go tell it on the mountain!

Eric came Thursday night and brought some very pretty flowers. It was great hearing the knock on the door and opening it to see my boy with a big smile and flowers in his hand. We spent some time with Brooke and Casey where apparently we were too loud because we got the people below us to bang on their ceiling. Oh well. It was 7:00 on a Thursday, we can be loud if we want!! Later Eric and I went to Culvers with Casey. Then Casey showed us the house that wins the most lights and decorations for the smallest yard award. haha. Eric and I then made some almond bark pretzels...fun times!! I love sharing this Christmas season with you honey! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.



Lick!Eric concentrating very hard on putting the finishing touches on the masterpiece.

Kind of an obnoxious picture of me testing out our yummy pretzels.

There we are!

My pretty flowers and my wonderful Christmas tree.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Yay for Christmas Spirit and Yay for little baby Jesus. Looks like you've been having some fun times. Good luck with finals. May sugarplums dance in your pretty little head.

Brianna said...

Good update friend, I love the pictures. I wanna make cookies!!! I'm glad you'll be home for a while, so we can play. C'mon over! Miss ya. G-luck with your last week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey...we were not loud at all...those boys below are just obsessed with banging on the Ceiling...haha...and your almond bark is sooo wrong...haha, but I did find out that I was wrong when I said that it had to cool, apparently mom and I just did that so they would set faster and then I couldn't eat them as easily...haha...good thinking on mom's part. But we DO put peanut butter in them, so that part I was right!!! Thanks for hanging with me, friend...we are going to have fun this week too! Yay for working at Jefferson.

Anonymous said...

WSU stinks...you should sue...if that is even possible...argh....I am praying that this all gets taken care of!!! Always hear to listen if you need it!!!!

Heather said...

They are stupid and like to cause me more stress then needed. I just want to graduate ASAP. But praise God because at this point i think all confusion is settled!