Monday, December 18, 2006

Jesus is the reason!

Hello folks.

I would like to officially announce to the world that I am done with semester #9 of my college career. Yep thats right folks. I survived another semester of classes, homework, lesson plans, units, finals, papers, projects and much more. I am always in denial when finals are done...because I go for like 2 weeks with very little free time and chaos to absolutely nothing. Ok so I have Christmas shopping to catch up on and other things that need to be done like finding the floor in my room and organizing all of my school stuff.

Let me inform you of a few things I've been up to the last few days of freedom. I went home after work on Thursday night and after a little time spent time with my family, Eric came and picked me up to go out for our 10 month anniversary celebration. Applebees was delicious and it twas a great evening spent with my honey. The next day Eric and I went to RCTC to do a couple things, because apparently WSU doesnt have proof of me having an Associates Degree. Brilliant people. We spent the rest of the day going to hmm lets see...shopko, subway, target (where we both filled out applications and I had an interview; 2 hours in that store ugh) kmart and the mall. Phew...lots of shopping and walking around but it was tons of fun being obnoxious with him. We watched "A Christmas Story" (at least I think thats what it was called) Saturday I spent the day with my family making cookies, grocery shopping with Mom and dinner with them later. Hung out with Eric afterwards, playing a few games of Yatzee with his roomie. Sunday morning church with my family, some more cookie making and decorating. Church last night was fun, they had a banquet and a talent show. Eric and a few guys did a funny skit thing, silly boys. Slept in this morning and had a lovely visit from someone special before he went to work then lunch with him before heading back here for work.

I am currently watching Santa Clause 2 on Disney channel, kinda quiet around these parts. My dearest Casey has been slumbering for about an hour already. So I have a couple more hours of keeping myself occupied. Perhaps I shall wrap presents or something. Feel free to call!! I hope everyone is happy and enjoying the Christmas season. God has blessed me with a wonderful family, a loving boyfriend and great friends; and of course the best gift of all..baby Jesus. What else could a girl ask for?! I am happy and thankful. God bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you honey! It was lots of fun shopping and hanging out with you this weekend! and if you already didn't know 10 months is kinda big cause it's really set in that your the longest girlfriend i've ever had! I love you and i LOVE Jesus too!
~Eric~

Heather said...

Yay! I win! I love you too Eric! Im not going anywhere either muahahah! hehe

Anonymous said...

oh Huttie...I am sooo sorry I left you to find things for yourself to do...if you would go to bed at the same time as me...you would be able to get up at the same time as well...and then we could hang for the whole day...hahaha

Brianna said...

Hi Hut, I like your colors, prettty. I hope we can play over break!!! Congrats on the completion of semester #9.