Its been over a week, I am so sorry you've had to look at the same thing for that long! My week has been very relaxing now that the semester is over. I spent quite a bit of time adding more people and addresses to our guest list, figuring out where the ceremony and reception will be (still not decided) and entertainment. I also spent a little time looking for dresses and colors online, so far I'm liking Clover as the color; after all St. Patricks day is really close to March 15th! GO Irish! lol. Oh and if we decide to rent those sumo wrestler suits and the velcro wall I expect everyone to participate!
Eric and I had our first pre-marital counseling this morning. It was interesting comparing the differences of our families and childhood. We still want to get married, so I guess it went well haha. The next one is about personailities, sweet. Eric also agreed to drive his roomies family to the airport today for their trip to Norway for a family reunion. We took the church bus because there were 9 of us total (including Eric and I) plus all their luggage. Kinda stinks not having air conditioning in a bus, yikes pretty sure I smelled really bad and stuck to the seat the entire way there and back. We had a little difficulty on the way back, the bus just randomly decided to stop working so we were pulled over on the side of the highway for about 15 minutes, until it decided to start working again. Now here I sit entertaining my self on my computer and watching Friends while Eric plays his computer game. I'm gonna try to convince him to go get ice cream with me soon. All ya gotta do to make Heather happy is take her for ice cream, especially on a warm day like today!
My May term class starts on Monday and I will be staying in Winona Monday and driving back and forth the other 4 days for work and my brother's events. Saweet! Nothing like driving 100 miles a day when gas is over $3.00. Well I suppose i could get this homework assignment finished, how nice of the teacher to assign it to us a week and a half before the class starts. Adios!
PS. I still smell. Sick.
3 comments:
hahha- Stinky Hut! Good luck with the homework- that teacher needs a lesson on the appropriateness of assigning homework early. Doesn't she know better? SHEESH!
Glad you've had some time to relax and start thinking about the wedding plans.
I like clovers, they're neat.
Also, your teacher needs to get a life. big time.
Post a Comment